Why Surf HNL?
Since 2005, Surf HNL has been providing premier surf and stand up paddle board lessons on Oahu to residents and visitors from all over the world! Join us on an incredible ocean adventure, whether it’s a thrilling surf ride or surreal stand up paddle boarding experience, our mission is to provide the safest ocean experience possible! We treat each and every customer as if they were a part of our “‘Ohana” or family. Our instructors constantly keep an eye out on swells, winds, weather, and tide conditions to ensure you get the best experience!
All Lessons Include
- Surf Gear: Surfboard, paddle (SUP Only), leash, long-sleeved rash guard, surf leggings (women only), and reef shoes
- Spring suit available for kids 12 and under
- Life jacket (available upon request)
- Land demonstration and safety instructions
- Local, experienced, Lifeguard/First Aid/CPR Certified Instructors
- All you need to bring to the beach is some water, sunscreen, and a towel!
**Instructor gratuity is NOT included in lesson price. Tips are greatly appreciated!**
Your Itinerary For The Day
- GET TO THE BEACH!
- Self drive or use our transportation service!
- Check in and gear up
- Land lesson and safety instruction
- 45 min or 90 min of open ocean surf /SUP time
- Post surf/SUP session stretch
- Check out media and retail
- Activity ends
DON’T HAVE A RENTAL CAR?
- Participants staying in Waikiki will receive complimentary round-trip transportation to and from Ala Moana Beach.
- Guests staying at the Kahala Resort – $20 + tax per person
- Guests staying at Ko’Olina Resorts (Marriott Beach Club, Disney Aulani, Ko’Olina Beach Villas, and the Four Seasons O’ahu) – $20 + tax per person
LET US CAPTURE THIS DAY FOR YOU!
- View your surf/SUP media after your lesson
- We will email you the pictures
- Take home memories to last a lifetime!
*If you are interested in getting your very own surf media on the day of your activity, please pre-buy the photo package at the time of booking.*
We have picked the best beaches, away from the hustle and bustle, for your ocean activity! Experience secluded beaches 15-30 minutes away from Waikiki or Ko’Olina resorts
ALA MOANA BEACH PARK (SURF/SUP)
EISENHOWER BEACH (SURF)
POKAI BAY (SUP)